Peter Macdissi is a Lebanese actor and executive producer who will be seen in the drama movie, Uncle Frank which is directed by the talented, Alan Ball. Furthermore, he is also widely recognized for playing the role of Oliver Castro Staal on the popular HBO TV series, Six Feet Under.
Quick Facts: Who Is Peter Macdissi From Uncle Frank? Facts To Know About
|Birthday||14 May 1974|
|Profession||Actor; Exceutive producer|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Besides, acting, Peter has also been the executive producer of the movie, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks which was well received by critics and movie lovers alike. Here are 10 facts about the versatile actor, Lebanese Peter Macdissi.
10 Facts on Peter Macdissi
- Peter Macdissi was born on 14 May 1974 in Lebanon. He is of Lebanese nationality having an Asian ethnic background.
- As per his wiki, Peter Macdissi is the son of a Lebanese father and an Armenian mother. His current age is 46.
- Peter grew during the Lebanese civil war and used to acts on shows to distract the rest of her family from outside battle and gunfire shots in Lebanon.
- He began his professional acting career in the year 1993 and also appeared on an episode of the paranormal TV show, X Files in 2000.
- Prior to his acting career, Peter tried his hand at making a career in dancing.
- Likewise, Peter Macdissi is also a domestic partner of Alan Ball and worked with him on several projects.
- Peter is fond of traveling and had journeyed to Europe, North Africa, South as well as Central America and Middle East nations.
- Peter Macdissi stands at a decent height and maintains his body pretty well.
- Through his outstanding acting skills, Peter Macdissi has earned both name and fortune. As of 2020, his net worth is estimated to be at $1.5 million.
- Currently residing in Los Angeles, Peter does not have an official Instagram account. On the other hand, he is fond of animals and a fan of equestrian.