Pastor Mark Burns is also known as John Mark Burns is a famous American evangelist Christian. He is among the famous pastor who is even involved in some kind of politics matter except for evangelist. He is a supporter of Donald Trump and his Republic Party.
Pastor Mark Burns even claimed that in his early career he had served US Army Reserve for almost 6 years but it was false as he had served South Caroline Army National Guard for 5 years. He is currently serving as a pastor of Harvest Praise & worship centre in South Carolina.
Quick Facts: Who Is Pastor Mark Burns?
|Name||Pastor Mark Burns|
|Birthday||September 21, 1979|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Parents||Debra Burns(Mother) Otis burns (Father)|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 million|
|Youtube||Pastor Mark Burns|
10 Facts on Pastor Mark Burns:
- Pastor Mark Burns was born on September 21, 1979, in Anderson, South Carolina, USA.
- His current age is just 40 years as his birthday is just 16 days shy from the time of this article is written.
- He is among the famous pastor and political spokesperson and he is available in Wikipedia but we thought that facts mentioned below might help you to know little more about his persona and his professional life.
- Pastor Mark Burns is married to Tomarra Burns but they haven’t mentioned their marriage date yet.
- He is the son of mother Debra Burns and father Otis burns as they have been married for almost 44 and a half years and still going very strong.
- Pastor Mark Burns has 6 children in total as 4 being from Tomarra and another 3 from his previous relationship which hasn’t been disclosed yet.
- Talking about his height he is approximately more than 5 feet and 6 inches tall but till date, he hasn’t revealed his exact height yet.
- His new worth as of 2020 is more than 5 million dollars.
- In 2018 he announced his candidacy for the post of a minister who was retiring but he lost the election as he received only 2% of the vote in the first round itself.
- Talking about his prophecy he is the supporter of Trump and also says that he isn’t racist and will make African-American people relationship better as compared to now.