Taylor Dooley is a very famous actress who played the role of Lavagirl in the 2020 movie named We Can Be Heroes. She has been working in the film industry since her acting debut in the year 2003. Her first-ever show was a television short series called Star Trek: Hidden Frontier where she had appeared as Minister Rozhan.
Quick Facts: We Can Be Heroes: Taylor Dooley Husband, Age And Instagram
|Birthday||February 26, 1993|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Television Personality|
|Parents||John Dooley and Debbie Dooley|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Husband||Justin Cassotta (m. 2016)|
|Children||Jack Alexander Cassotta and Adaline Joan Cassotta|
Since that television short series, she has already played various roles in almost 10 different movies and television series. Among them, her best shows are The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D, Monster Night, House, etc. Is she married? Yes, Taylor Dooley is already married to Justin Cassotta.
10 Facts on Taylor Dooley:
- Taylor Dooley is an actress from We Can Be Heroes whose daughter in the show is Guppy and the role is played by Vivien Blair.
- Moreover, Taylor Dooley and her husband Justin Cassotta got married in 2016. They recently celebrated their 4th anniversary.
- Although there is no Wikipedia site yet available in the name of Taylor Dooley, we hope you are learning a lot about her while reading this article.
- Moving on to Taylor Dooley’s age, she was born on February 26, 1993, and thus, she is already 27 years old.
- With more than 2.7 thousand followers, Taylor Dooley can be found active on Instagram where her username stands out to be @taydools1.
- Furthermore, she and her longtime boyfriend, now her husband shares two children together. They are Jack Alexander Cassotta and Adaline Joan Cassotta.
- Speaking about Taylor’s physical body measurements, she stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches and her weight is around 55 kg.
- Coming to her family, she was born to John Dooley and Debbie Dooley. Also, we have come to know that she has a brother whose name is Drew Dooley.
- Currently, Taylor remains very busy with the post-production of her upcoming movie named Devotion where we will get to see her play the role of Sabrina Miller.
- Apart from just Instagram, we can find her on Facebook (3.5 thousand followers) and also on Twitter (11.9 thousand followers).