Tim Akinola is a rising football player. Born in Nigeria, he has been playing professional football in England for quite a while now. He used to play for Huddersfield Town but was sadly not able to earn his first-team spot which is why he was loaned to Brighouse Town F.C.
Quick Facts: Tim Akinola
|Birthday||May 8, 2001|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Salary||$158 per week|
Last month, Huddersfield officially released him and taking this opportunity, Gunners immediately signed him. As a defensive midfielder, he has not made much impact in the first division football but he might be one of the best options Arsenal is going to have in the upcoming season.
Tim has been kept in the u-23 squad for now and if he shows improvement, Mikel Arteta will definitely call him for the first team. Arsenal really made blunders in the defense last season and it seems the manager is really serious about building the best defense now.
10 Facts About Tim Akinola:
- Tim Akinola was born on May 8, 2001, and he is currently just 19 years of age.
- His height is around 5 feet and 8 inches but his weight has not been known.
- As per some of the reports, his weekly salary at Huddersfield Town was just $158 but with his transfer to Arsenal F.C., he will definitely have a rise in his wage.
- We do not have any idea about his parents as well as his siblings.
- We believe that this youngster is currently single and out of reach of a girlfriend.
- He has been well-known as the new Arsenal starlet.
- Positionally, he is a defensive midfielder who was previously playing for Brighouse Town F.C. as a loanee from Huddersfield Town.
- The midfielder seems to be active on Instagram as @tim_akinola and he has around 16.4 thousand followers.
- He is originally from Nigeria but holds the citizenship of both England and Nigeria.
- Tim is a left-footed footballer and he has immediately kept in the u-23 squad of the North London side.