Theresa Tam Wikipedia bio is available.
One can read about Theresa Tam’s bio on her Wikipedia page or a couple of Wiki-bio pages. Dr. Theresa Tam is a female. The physician is the third Chief Public Health Officer of Canada.
Theresa Tam is a civil servant and a physician based in Canada. Theresa is a member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Tam unofficially joined the role as the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada in 2016 because of Gregory Taylor’s retirement.
Theresa Tam Husband
Theresa Tam and her husband prefer to stay away from the media.
She has not revealed her marital status in public as of now.
Theresa Tam Salary And Net Worth
The details about Theresa Tam’s salary are private.
Tam might have earned a fortune in her position as the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada. She officially joined the position on June 26, 2017.
During the beginning phase of COVID-19, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau appointed Theresa in the COVID-19 Immunity Task Force as the advisory body. In May 2020, Theresa Tam insisted that the people of Canada should wear an additional layer of the mask as protection, reports CBC.
|Education||University of Nottingham|
Pour conserver nos progrès pendant que les programmes de vaccination contre la #COVID19 s’accélèrent, nous pouvons mieux nous protéger contre les variants du #SARSCoV2 en ayant, le plus possible, des interactions COURTES et PEU FRÉQUENTES avec PEU de gens à GRANDE distance. pic.twitter.com/L2gwbJm1hI
— Dre Theresa Tam (@ACSP_Canada) February 10, 2021
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About Theresa Tam
- Theresa Tam’s age is 56 years in 2021, as she was born in the year 1965.
- Where Is She From? Theresa Tam was born in British Hong Kong. Tam was raised in the United Kingdom. Theresa is of Chinese descent.
- Theresa Tam joined Twitter in January 2014. Tam has more than 6.8k followers and 7.7k tweets as of January 2021.
- As per WHO, Theresa went to the University of Nottingham, UK, and graduated with BMBS. Tam also completed her Canadian Field Epidemiology Program.
- Theresa has more than 55 peer-reviewed journal publications in the field of public health.
- Tam accomplished her fellowship from the University of British Columbia in pediatric infectious diseases. Theresa went to the University of Alberta to complete her pediatric residency.