Takuhiro Nakai is a Japanese professional footballer who plays for the Spanish side, Real Madrid Juvenile A. The Japanese footballer is one of the academy graduates of the famous Laliga giants. He first joined Real Madrid’s academy at the age of 9 in 2013. He plays in the central midfield and possesses a lot of attacking threats as well.
Nakai first came to light when he was showcasing his talent on a Japanese Broadcasting Channel. He was soon scouted by big clubs in Europe and Real Madrid was the one to bag the player. He currently plays for the second team of Real Madrid in Laliga Smart bank. With Kubo and Nakai, Madrid has two best players to play for Japan. Here are the 10 facts to know about this sensational player who potentially has a great future.
Quick Facts: Takuhiro Nakai
10 Facts on Takuhiro Nakai
- Takuhiro Nakai is a Japanese professional footballer who plays for the Spanish giants, Real Madrid.
- The player is currently associated with the second team of Real Madrid.
- As he is yet to make it to the first team, the player doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet.
- One of the best things about him is his age. He is just 16 years old.
- The midfielder possesses a towering height of 1.78 meters. And remember, he is just 16.
- His salary and other bonuses are not revealed by the club yet.
- Moreover, the wonder kid is from Japan. He came to Spain in 2013 when he was 9 years old.
- Nakai is considered as one of the greatest prospects of Real Madrid. The youngster seems to have a great career ahead of him.
- His popularity is already increasing as he has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
- Furthermore, he likes to be called by the nickname, Pipi. The midfielder celebrates his birthday on October 24.