Sofia Happonen is a Finnish-American actress born to a Finnish father and American mother. As a model turned into actress, she has appeared in a lot of TV ads and commercials. The actress also did professional modeling for the better part of her career. Later, she evolved into an excellent voiceover actress and has recorded voice for over dozens of movies and shows.
However, her prominent role came in the 2019 horror movie, The Shed. The actress was cast as the lead role in the Vampire based movie. Even though the movie didn’t turn out great globally, the actress gained quite a lot of fame. Besides, she has featured in a lot of theatricals and stage dramas as well. She certainly has what it takes to be the best and her smoothly flowing career suggests likewise.
Quick Facts: Sofia Happonen
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Sofia Happonen
- Sofia Happonen is an American actress best known for her role in the 2019 movie, The Shed.
- Despite her excellent performance display, the actress is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Her age, however, is yet to be known. She is young and has a lot of time to curate her career.
- The actress has an excellent height as well. She looks like a fallen angel with her blonde hair and hazel eyes.
- Moreover, she does have a boyfriend as well. Their photos cover her social media wall.
- Speaking of which, she is present on Instagram and has over 2000 followers.
- Born in Helsinki Finland, her family moved to New Jersey where she was raised.
- Talkin about his family, her father is Finnish and her mother is American.
- Besides, Sofia has done a lot of voiceover work and also worked as a successful model.
- As a result, she has a well-written bio on IMDb. Similarly, her info can be found on several web portal sites as well.