Sean Stewart is a reality TV star, model, musician, and businessman who has appeared on the TV series, Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew and Sons of Hollywood. The son of celebrity parents, Sean has enjoyed a great lifestyle. However, he also has seen through a lot in his life. For instance, Sean has developed a drug addiction during his early childhood.
Quick Facts: Sean Stewart Girlfriend Audrina Patridge: Net Worth And Facts To Know
|Birthday||1 September 1980|
|Parents||Rod Stewart (Father); Alana Collins (Mother)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Children||In a relationship|
But as of now, he is in great shape and living a healthy life. Following are the facts of him which talk about his age, net worth, and many more details.
10 Facts on Sean Stewart
- Sean Stewart was born on 1 September 1980 in California as per his bio. He is an American nationality having a white ethnic background.
- His current age is 40, Sean is the son of singer Rod Stewart and Alana Collins, an American model, and actress.
- Stewart is also the brother of Kimberly Stewart, a fashion designer, and model by occupation.
- Moving towards his career, Sean is a gifted musician who wrote the Sons of Hollywood intro song, In Crowd.
- Sean is also the owner of a clothing cline and appeared in the movie, Street 2; Death Movie. Furthermore, he has also worked in runaway shows such as Rock & Republic and Nico & Adrian.
- Talking about his relationship status and dating life, Sean has previously dated, Chantel Kendell, a patient who was an ex-wife of a former basketball player. They met after Sean left the Celebrity Rehab show. The duo broke up after the fame that he got from Celeb Rehab began to fade away.
- Similarly, he also was in a relationship with his girlfriend, Adrienne Maloof, a television executive personnel, and business executive in 2013.
- As per pagesix.com, SeanStewart is set to appear on the American reality TV show, The Hills: New Beginning with his girlfriend, Audrina Patridge with whom he has been dating since early this year.
- In 2015, while shooting for Stewarts & Hamiltons, Rod Stewart’s son Sean was taken into custody and arrested in Florida for riding an airport baggage carousel when he was on a family trip to Haiti.
- Being a notable musician and famous TV personality, he has earned tremendous wealth from his professional career. As reported by CelebrityNetworth.com his net worth is at $4 million.