Sarah Bloom Raskin, representing the Democratic party, is an American attorney. Also, she is the regulator. At the end of November 2020, she gained the spotlight for being short-listed on U.S. President Joe Biden’s Treasury Security list.
Previously, Sarah served as the United States Deputy Secretary of the Treasury from 2014 to 2017 during the presidential tenure of Barrack Obama. Also, Barrack Obama appointed her as a member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors on 4th October 2010.
Let’s jump to the Facts below by going through the short table to know more about Sarah Bloom Raskin.
Quick Facts: Sarah Bloom Raskin Husband Jamie Raskin: Net Worth And Family Facts
|Name||Sarah Bloom Raskin|
|Birthday||15th April 1961|
|Parents||Father, Herbert Bloom and a mother, Arlene (Perlis) Bloom|
|Net Worth||$1 million -$5 million|
|Children||Three children; Hannah Grace Raskin, Thomas Bloom Raskin, and Tabitha Claire Raskin|
|Education||Homewood-Flossmoor High School and Harvard Law School|
10 Facts About Sarah Bloom Raskin
- Sarah Bloom Raskin’s husband’s name is Jamie Raskin. The couple tied the knot on 11th August 1990.
- Sarah’s better half, Jamie, is the U.S. Representative for Maryland’s 8th congressional district. He has been serving as the U.S. Representative since 2017. Also, he is an author of books like ‘Overruling Democracy.’
- Sarah and her husband, Jamie, are blessed with three children. The children are named Hannah Grace Raskin, Thomas Bloom Raskin, and Tabitha Claire Raskin.
- Sarah has accumulated a net worth of around $1-$5 million as per some sources.
- Talking about Sarah’s family, she is the daughter of a father, Herbert Bloom, and a mother, Arlene (Perlis) Bloom.
- Sarah was born to a Jewish family on 15th April 1961 in Medford, Massachusetts, the U.S. As of November 2020, she is 59 years old.
- Moving on to her education, Sarah went to Homewood-Flossmoor High School in Flossmoor, Illinois. She graduated in 1979.
- Later on, Sarah attended Amherst College. And she received a B.A. in economics in 1983. After three years, in 1983, Sarah earned a J.D. (Juris Doctor) from the Harvard Law School.
- Sarah used to work as Managing Director at the Promontory Financial Group. Later on, she served for Arnold & Porter as an associate.
- Likewise, Sarah has also worked as counsel for the U.S. Senate Banking Committee.