Roman Padilla is considered a family member. He is known for being the son of Alex Padilla. Alex is serving as the 32nd secretary of state of California. Likewise, his mother’s name is Angela Padilla. She maintains a low profile, so we don’t have much information about her personal life. All we know is that she is a caring mother and a supportive wife.
Moreover, his parents Alex and Angela tied the knot in 2012. Their wedding and marriage ceremony was held in Los Angeles, California. It was definitely a grand wedding with the presence of their family and friends.
Here are some interesting facts about Roman Padilla. Keep reading this informative article.
Quick Facts: Roman Padilla Age And Wiki: 10 Facts On Alex Padilla Son
|Parents||Alex Padilla and Angela Padilla|
Happy Birthday to my son Roman. You’re getting so big so fast. Mom and I love you very much and are very proud of you. pic.twitter.com/qz50tfeJHS
— Alex Padilla (@AlexPadilla4CA) May 8, 2018
10 Facts on Roman Padilla
- How old is Roman Padilla? Well, Roman Padilla was born on the 8th of May. His year of birth is unavailable on the internet. By looking at his profile or photos, his age is between 12-15 years old.
- Currently, he resides with his parents in Los Angeles. Hence, he has an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Speaking about his physical appearance, Roman’s exact height and body weight are yet to reveal on the internet.
- Describing his net worth, Roman has not involved in any professional activities as of now. However, his father Alex Padilla’s income is enough for living a lavish lifestyle.
- Roman is not active on social media outlets. Therefore, his Instagram details are missing.
- Is Roman Padilla married? Roman’s marital status is unmarried now. In fact, he is too young to be involved in any kind of relationship. This shows that he has no girlfriend and enjoying his single life.
- Discussing his family details, Roman is the one and only son of Alex and Angela Padilla. He has no siblings.
- His father the son of Mexican immigrants. He became California’s first Latino secretary of state in 2015.
- Governor Gavin Newsom selected his father Alex to replace Vice President-elect Harris in the United States Senate in December 2020.
- Indeed, Roman is an elementary school student. We don’t have any details regarding his educational background.