Robin Theismann age is estimated in her 50s. Meanwhile, her husband turned age 71 on September 9, 2020.
Robin Theismann is the wife of Joe Theismann, a retired football player who is known for playing for teams such as the Toronto Argonauts and Washington Redskins.
Who is Joe Theismann’s Wife, Robin Theismann?
Joe Theismann’s wife, Robin Theismann was previously known as Robin Smith. She hails from Memphis, Tennessee, USA.
The duo has three homes. They have a 100-acre Leesburg near Waterford; one in Memphis; and a home in Florida’s panhandle.
|Husband||Robin Theismann (m 1996)|
Facts on Robin Theismann
- Robin Theismann andJoe Theismann tied their wedding knot in the year 1996. The duo first met with each other at a convention where she was working for the Helene Curtis hair care products.
- In spite of their long marital relationship, Robin Theismann does not have any children with Joe.
- Speaking on the same note, Joe was father to his three kids, Amy, Joseph Jr, and Patrick with his first spouse, Shari Brown.
- Elaborating more on Joe’s family, his daughter Amy died at the age of 43 while his wife, Shari passed away at age of 69.
- After divorcing his first wife, Shari Brown in 1970, Joe Theismann went on to get married to his second wife, Cathy Lee Crosby in 1983 before getting divorced in 1991.
- Later, he married his third wife, Jeanne Caruso in 1991 before divorcing four years later in 1995.
- Joe Theismann’s wife, Robin Theismann does not have an official Wikipedia and bio made in her name. But Joe does have a Wikipedia that can be assessed on the internet.
- The actual net worth figure of Robin Theismann has not been revealed to us. However as per sources, her beloved husband, Joe has accumulated a net worth of $8 million.
- Robin have a social media account. As such she has gathered more than 820 followers on her Instagram.