Phil Arballo is a native of the United States who received notoriety after running for the election to the U.S. House in 2020 to represent California’s 22nd Congressional District.
Arballo is professionally a financial adviser and owner of his small business. Also, he is currently serving as a fixture in the local civic community. Read the below facts to know more about his bio, love life, and professional career!
Quick Facts: Phil Arballo Wikipedia: 10 Facts To Know About
10 Facts On Phil Arballo
- Phil Arballo holds the American nationality, and his ethnicity is possibly Latino, as per his Instagram bio.
- In the family, Phil’s single mother raised him. As per his website, he has a few siblings, but their identities are yet to get discovered.
- Phil Arballo’s age and birthday remain secretive at the moment. Once it’s available, we’ll let you know about his actual age.
- Phil was the first person in the family who joined college and get a higher education. In 2000, he enrolled at California State University, Fresno, and completed his graduation in Bachelor’s of Arts in Political Science and government in 2008, as per his LinkedIn.
- As confirmed from his Instagram, he is a proud husband and father. Phil Arballo’s wife is Cynthia. he and his wife reside in Northwest Fresno along with their two children.
- Professionally, he is a financial adviser and holds his small business in financial services. Likewise, he is serving as Fresno’s Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee’s chairman.
- Phil Arballo is a member of the Democratic Political Party. He even ran in the election to represent California’s 22nd Congressional District. But, he couldn’t win in the general election on 3 November 2020.
- Earlier, he was defeated in the election on 13 August 2019 after running for the Fresno City Council District 2.
- Phil Arballo’s actual net worth remains secretive. But, he could have earned whooping revenue from his career as a financial adviser and his business.
- Phil Arballo’s biography is not featured in Wikipedia. But, he does is included in Wikipedia under California’s 22nd congressional district’s candidate.