Noname is an American rapper based in Chicago. Turned professional at the age of 19, the rapper came into the limelight in 2013 when she featured in Chance The Rapper’s mixtape, Acid Rap. The collaboration turned out to be the greatest breakthrough for her musical career. She has constantly been in the spotlight ever since. The rapper is known for her fluent and poetic lyrics.
Quick Facts: Noname Age And 10 Facts To Know
|Name||Noname (Fatimah Nyeema Warner)|
Moreover, Noname was born as “Fatimah Nyeema Warner” in a small town in Chicago. For a considerable amount of time, the rapper concealed her identity. But it turns out that it is quite difficult to remain hidden once you are famous. She has done several tours in the country since 2019. Furthermore, Noname is best known for her albums, Telefone and Room 25.
Here is everything you need to know about the gorgeous rapper, Noname.
10 Facts on Noname
- Noname is an American rapper, musical artist, and songwriter famous for her collaborated song “Lost” with Chance The Rapper.
- Moreover, Noname’s current age is 29 years old. She was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois.
- The rapper celebrates her birthday on September 18 every year with her friends and family.
- Even though she goes by “Noname”, the rapper does have a name. Her real name is Fatimah Nyeema Warner.
- Her “nonamehiding” Instagram account has accumulated more than 515k followers already.
- However, you won’t find her on Twitter.
- Moving on, Noname has tied the marital knots with her longtime boyfriend already. They live together in Chicago.
- Unfortunately, her net worth is under review as well. She has undoubtedly made a lot of money from her albums.
- As a result, Noname has a very well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- Furthermore, the rapper releases her songs through the self-titled record label, Noname. She is also a poet and runs a book club.