Neil Goldsmith has not only garnered fame as an actor but is as famous for his relationship. After all, his girlfriend and partner is none other than the beautiful MAFS star, Carly Bowyer. The two had been reported to be dating for some years now.
And, the couple has announced Carly is now pregnant with their baby. Can it get any happier than that? Both Neil and Carly have shared about the news and their fans have been wishing and congratulating them ever since. Now, before going any further, here are some facts on Carly’s soon-to-be baby father, Neil Goldsmith.
Quick Facts: Neil Goldsmith
|Age||37 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Wife||Carly Bowyer (Partner)|
10 Facts on Neil Goldsmith
- Neil Goldsmith is an Australian actor. As an actor, he is probably most famous for his works in movies like The Fortunate, Builders of the Apocalypse, and Marital Problems.
- MAFS star’s Carly’s boyfriend is the age of 37 years old while she is about 34 years old this year.
- Neil’s bio on Wiki is not there but you could find all the details you have been looking for over here in this article.
- He has been in a committed relationship with his girlfriend and his soon-to-be baby mother, Carly Bowyer.
- Talking about his job, as said earlier, he is an actor by profession who has been in many notable works.
- His net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed to his date. However, as a famous actor, you can definitely make a guess just how big his net worth would amount to.
- Carly Bowyer and Neil Goldsmith are not married yet. But, their romantic relationship can almost make anyone mistake them for a married couple.
- He has an Instagram account with over 2.9 thousand followers.
- His nationality is Australian and his ethnicity is white.
- He had attended Flinders University from which he graduated with a degree in International Business.