Maggie Q aka Margaret Denise Quigley is an American actress and model. She is best known for appearing in the Netflix drama series, Designated Survivor. The actress portrayed the role of “Hannah Wells” in over 50 episodes of the political drama.
Moreover, the actress’s other notable credit is as Wonder Woman in Young Justice. She has appeared in movies like Misson Impossible III, Live Free or Die Hard, and many more.
Quick Facts: Maggie Q: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||May 22, 1979|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Animal rights activist|
Born and raised in Hawaii, Maggie comes of Irish, Polish, and Vietnamese descent. In 2015, she got engaged to the Golden Globe-winning actor, Dylan McDermott. However, the couple split in 2019.
Here are a few interesting facts to know about the actress.
10 Facts on Maggie Q
- Maggie Q is an American model and actress known for her major role in the Netflix show, Designated Survivor.
- As of 2020, Maggie Q is around 41 years old. She was born and raised in Hawaii.
- The actress celebrates her birthday on May 22 every year. She made her acting debut at the age of 21.
- Moreover, she stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches. Her hair color is brown and she has hazel eyes.
- As for her boyfriend, Maggie Q doesn’t seem to be dating anyone at this time. She is currently single.
- However, her previous relationship was with the Golden Globe-winning actor, Dylan McDermott. He won the greatest TV award for his role in The Practice.
- As per Celebrity Net Worth, Maggie Q has an estimated net worth of $9 Million. Her primary source of income is her TV and film appearances.
- Moving on, the actress has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- Besides, you can find her on Instagram where she has amassed more than 477k followers.
- As for her nationality, She is American. Her father comes from Polish and Irish descent and her mother is Vietnamese.