Lucas Babin is an actor and state elected-official who is currently a District Attorney in Texas at the center of the indictment of Netflix for their documentary ‘Cuties‘. He is known for his work as an actor in ‘School of Rock’ and he is also the only American actor to become a prominent actor in a Brazilian telenovela.
Other than this, he is also a model who has worked with some of the biggest brands like Roberto Cavalli, Just Cavalli, GAP, Louis Vuitton, etc.
Quick Facts: Lucas Babin: Facts on Tyler County District Attorney
|Birthday||July 30, 1979|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Profession||District Attorney; Model; Actor|
|Parents||Brian Babin and Roxanne|
Netflix, Inc. indicted by grand jury in Tyler Co., Tx for promoting material in Cuties film which depicts lewd exhibition of pubic area of a clothed or partially clothed child who was younger than 18 yrs of age which appeals to the prurient interest in sex #Cuties #txlege pic.twitter.com/UJ1hY8XJ2l
— Matt Schaefer (@RepMattSchaefer) October 6, 2020
10 Facts About Lucas Babin
- Lucas Babin was born on July 30, 1979, and he is 41 years old as of October 2020. As for his parents, He was born to father Congressman Brian Babin and mother Roxanne.
- He is one of the 5 children the Congressman and his wife had. His brother is a best-selling author named Leif Babin.
- Babin has a height of 6 feet 2 inches (185 cm) and he has blonde hair. He also has Brown eyes.
- The star has not revealed information on his girlfriend or any potential wife in the media. He has also remained secretive about his love life. He may be single in 2020.
- Netflix has been indicted by Lucas and the grand jury in the state of Texas for the documentary Cuties. The documentary has been equally criticized and praised.
- Some people believe the documentary by Maimouna Doucoure is a sexualization of children but many have said it is a revelation on how girl children are treated.
- Babin has said the documentary meets the legal definition of child p*rn*graphy. He has also been on the side of banning the documentary and removing it from the media.
- He is the District Attorney in Tyler country and will be prosecuting Netflix, inc.
- The prosecutor has been supported by many Republicans.
- Babin and the grand jury he was in has indicted the company.