Lesley Ann Machado is a TV journalist and has not worked in many films of TV shows but has managed to gain moderate popularity and fame in her time as an actress. In addition to this, she is also a TV host and has appeared in many programs as such.
Also, she is known as the former wife of Puerto Rican actor Shalim Ortiz, an actor who is famous in the American film industry as well as the Latin film industry.
Quick Facts: Lesley Ann Machado Age: 10 Facts On Shalim Ortiz’s Wife
|Name||Lesley Ann Machado|
|Birthday||March 4, 1974|
|Profession||TV Personality, Journalist, Host, Actress|
10 Facts About Lesley Ann Machado
- Lesley Ann Machado was born on March 4, 1974, according to IMDb, and is 46 years old as of September 2020.
- She was married to Shalim Ortiz. They tied the knot on 19 July 2008 and after around 9 years their divorce was finalized on 23 January 2017. They have 3 children together.
- Her first child Liam Michel Ortiz was born on September 8, 2009. Then the pair had twins Nicholas and Evan Ortiz born on April 7, 2015.
- Machado uses an Instagram account that has more than 18.2k followers on the platform.
- The TV host and journalist also uses Twitter and has more than 3000 followers on the platform.
- She describes herself on her social media bios as a mater diaper changer and the ‘mama to 3 little princes’.
- Talking about her family, she has not revealed information on her parents but she has a sibling named Marlene Forte.
- The journalist has Cuban descent and has is an American per her nationality. She lives in New Jersey and is from the Jersey coastline.
- She reached national fame when she co-hosted an infomercial for Heidi Klum’s “In An Instant” skincare system.
- Since then, she has appeared in many TV shows, mainly playing the role of a reporter and only has a few credits where she did other roles.