Lauren Esposito rose to fame as a star of the movie, Psycho BFF in the year 2019. With her character portrayal of Adele in the movie, she has garnered fans from all over the world. And, she is back again with her new movie, The Legend of the Five.
If you follow her on her social media then, you might have already known about this new movie of hers. Similarly, she has been actively involved in its promotion. And, her social media stands as proof for it as you will see her sharing the link of the movie’s trailer and photos related to it.
Quick Facts: Lauren Esposito Age: 10 Facts on Psycho BFF Actress
|Age||22 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Husband||Rob Ernst (boyfriend)|
10 Facts on Lauren Esposito
- Lauren Esposito (born on 12 September 1997) is an Australian actress. Her age is 22 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- She does not have a Wikipedia bio. Nonetheless, she has a bio on the IMDb page for now.
- Her Instagram account has a total of 20.6 thousand followers up until now. And, she has posted more than 300 times so far.
- Talking about her parents, no information about them has been retrieved. So, the public has no idea about them.
- She is currently in an open relationship. And, she is dating her boyfriend, Rob Ernst who is a music director, producer as well as a drummer.
- Her nationality is Australian. In addition, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches which is about 1.65 meters.
- She celebrates her birthday every year on the 12th of September. Likewise, her 23rd birthday is right around the corner.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is said to be around $1 million to $5 million dollars, as per Trenscelebsnow.
- The public barely has any idea of her educational background.