Jeremy Pope is an American theatre and movie actor. He is known for his outstanding performance in “Choir Boy”.
Quick Facts: Jeremy Pope
|Birthday||July 9, 1992|
|Education||American Musical and Drama Academy(AMDA)|
Recently, Jeremy is busy working on his new series “Hollywood”. He will be seen as Archie Coleman in the mini-series. It is secluded to release on Netflix on May 1, 2020.
- Jeremy Pope (born on July 9, 1992) is an American actor. He is the age of 27 years old. Similarly, his zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Jeremy stands at a decent height. Similarly, he has maintained a really good body with abs. However, his official body measurements are off the web. Furthermore, he has dark eyes and black hair.
- According to his Wikipedia page, Jeremy Pope was born in Orlando, Florida. Thus, his nationality is American. Likewise, he belongs to black ethnicity.
- Speaking about his sexuality, Pope is one of the few openly bisexual stars in Hollywood. This means that this handsome man is ready to date both man and woman.
- However, Jeremy isn’t open about who he is dating. Information about his girlfriend or boyfriend is hidden from the public.
- Likewise, we couldn’t gather details about his parents and other family members.
- While attending Timber Creek High School in Florida, Pope discovered his love for acting. Consequently, he studied at American Musical and Drama Academy (AMDA) to further pursue his acting career.
- In 2013, he started his theatre career from “Choir Boy”. Likewise, in 2018, he got to perform his first broadway show on “Choir Boy”. For his phenomenal performance, he even received a nomination in Tony Award.
- With his successful acting career, many people speculate that he has a decent amount of net worth. But, there hasn’t been official confirmation on the amount of his net worth.
- You can follow him on Instagram as @jeremypope. Similarly, his twitter account is @jrmypope. In fact, he is verified on both platforms.