Jake Graf is a British actor, director and social activist. He has been reflecting the problems that transgender have to go through, in his movies and shows. He himself is a transgender.
Recently, he is also father to a daughter. Involving for the goodwill of trans people, he may as well be the idol of them.
Quick Facts:Jake Graf
10 Facts on Jake Graf
- Jake Graf is a British actor, director and writer known for the movie “The Danish Girl.” Moreover, he is also a transgender and social activist.
- Similarlty, Jake is married to Hannah Winterbourne. She is also a transgender who used to be in military. The couple shared their vows in 2017.
- As a result, the couple are blessed with a daughter, Millie. The child was born through surrogacy from Jake’s eggs that was freezed and stored before his transition.
- Likewise, The couple are officially announced as Britian’s first transgender parents.
- Furthemore, the actor and director earns a huge sum for what he does. Hence, his net worth is estimated to be more than $2 Million.
- Despite, there isn’t much information about his parents and family. He admitted that his parents were very comfortable of his transition and very happy for him.
- Unfortunately, there aren’t any details about his body measurements. However, he stands a decent height and has mediocre weight. Also, his ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Moreover, Jake is yet to reveal his birthday. But it is revealed that he is 41 years of age, as of now.
- Furthermore, Jake has been spreading the good message about transgender through his movies and interviews. He is the one who is always on spotlight, being a transgender. Likewise, he was invited in White House and had talk with Barack Obama.
- Hence, it is kind of mandatory that he has social media attention. His instagram account has around 86k followers and he has around 10k twitter followers. And he also has a well dedicated wikipedia biography.