Amanda Seales is an american comedian and actress mostly known for her talk show “The Real.” She has also starred in several comedy movies and series.
However, Amanda decided to drop herself out of the talk show. After her contact was expired, she didn’t want to renew the contract. Also, she is actively involved in the protest going on by Black Lives Matter.
Quick Facts: Is Amanda Seales Dating Anyone, Who is her Boyfriend in 2020?
|Birthday||July 1, 1981|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
10 Facts on Amanda Seales
- Amanda Seales (born on July 1, 1981) is an american comedian, actress, recording artist, television personality, Vj and author. She was born in Inglewood, California, United States.
- As of now, the actress is 38 years old. She celebrates her birthday on July 1 every year.
- As of 2020, the comedian doesn’t seem to be dating anyone. She hasn’t been spotted with anyone on social media for a long time. Hence, her status is single for now.
- Amanda was mostly known for her role in the talk show “The Real.” Moreover, she was is present in HBO comedy series “Insecure” since 2017.
- However, Seales has said goodbye to “The Real” after spending 6 months on the talk show. She mentioned that it was not good for her soul to be in the show. She also denied any discomforts with her co stars.
- Moreover, she has well dedicated wikipedia biography.
- Talking about family, she was born to her mother, Annette Seales. She was an Grenadian immigrant. Her father was African American.
- Similarly, she has hefty social media presence as well. Her instagram account comprises of more than 1.4 million followers till date. Likewise, she has around 160k twitter followers.
- As she was born in the United States, her nationality is American. She comes from black ethnic groups. She and her mother have dual citizenship of Grenada and America.
- FInancially, she is a very sound woman. Her estimated net worth is expected to be in the vicinity of $3 Million.