Hal Ketchum was an American country singer and songwriter who has released 11 studio albums after his debut in 1986. He had a successful career with 17 of his songs between 1991 and 2006 entering the Billboard hot 100 charts with three even reaching the number 2 spot.
The soulful singer, Hal Ketchum sadly passed away on November 23, 2020, after a battle with dementia and Alzheimers which began in 2019.
Quick Facts: Hal Ketchum Died: How Did He Die? Cause Of Death Revealed
|Birthday||April 9, 1953|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$44 Million|
|Divorce||Gina Ketchum 2009, Terrel Tye 1997|
“There is an indescribable place on that stage where it feels like you are a part of history, a very fine history, and I really like that a lot. I felt the magic of the Opry the first time, and, so, I came to it in amazement.” – Hal Ketchum
Thank you, Hal❤️ pic.twitter.com/MBIolt6srd
— Grand Ole Opry (@opry) November 24, 2020
10 Facts about Hal Ketchum
- It was announced that Hal Ketchum was suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in 2019 by his wife which resulted in his retirement and sadly his death only a year later on November 23, 2020.
- Hal Ketchum was living with his wife Andrea Ketchum and was a father to five children one son and three daughters. However, Andrea was not his first wife.
- Hal Ketchum was married to Barbara and the couple had a son and a daughter together, the year or reason of their split however is unavailable.
- He was then married to second wife Terrell Tye. The couple tied the knot on September 16, 1991, but got divorced in 1997. They had no children together.
- After two failed marriages, Hal Ketchumwent for a third try, this time his marriage with Gina Ketchum lasted 11 years before the couple split. The pair had three daughters while they were together.
- According to Hal Ketchum’s Wikipedia, he was born on April 9, 1953, in Fischer, Texas, USA. His age was 67 years old at the time of his death.
- Working in the music industry for over 3 decades had shown its benefits as Hal’s net worth was estimated to be $9 Million.
- In 1991 it was discovered that Hal was suffering from acute transversal myelitis, a neurological disease.
- Hal also appeared as a cameo in two movies in his career, Heartbreak Hotel, and Maverick.
- Hal Ketchum was a 5 feet 7 inches tall Texan who weighed around 74 kg and was of White ethnicity.