Geoff Stults is an established American actor who has made waves in 2020 as he was cast in the live-action version of the popular anime series ‘Cowboy Bebop’. He is popular for his roles on Wedding Crashers, Ben and Kate, The Break-Up, She’s Out of My League, etc.
He has had more than 20 years in show business and got his breakthrough role in 2002. Stults is also a former football player who had a decent career.
Quick Facts: Geoff Stults
|Birthday||December 15, 1977|
|Height||6 feet 2.5 inches (189 cm)|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Education||Manitou Springs High School|
10 Facts About Geoff Stults
- Geoff Stults is popular on Instagram and has over 108,000 followers on the platform, he shared the photo of his dogs and recent work on Instagram.
- Stults was born on December 15, 1977, and his age as of November 2020 is 42 years old.
- Similarly, he has a height of 6 feet 2.5 inches (189 cm). In addition to this, he has black hair and brown eyes.
- The star has not been married but was in a public relationship with actress Stacy Keibler. She is also a former WWE Diva. The pair dated for around 5 years, they started in 2005 and split in 2010.
- While his exact finances have not been released, his estimated net worth is in the range of $1 million to $5 million.
- He made this fortune from an acting career that has spanned more than 2 decades. According to IMDb, he has more than 59 credits as an actor.
- Among those is his recent project as a cast member of the upcoming live-action version of the anime series Cowboy Bebop made by Netflix.
- He has also appeared in series like ‘Little Fires Everywhere’, ‘Enlisted’, etc.
- His role as Sgt. Pete Hill in Enlisted is one of his most popular roles.
- The actor’s breakthrough role on TV was in the series ‘7th Heaven’.