Gabriella Sundar Singh is a lady of multiple talents. Best known for her appearance in the 2017 drama mystery TV series titled Frankie Drake Mysteries, Gabriella is also a singer. She has also described herself as a dancer.
Quick Facts:Gabriella Sundar Singh
|Name||Gabriella Sundar Singh|
|Height||5 feet & 6 inch|
|Profession||Actress/ Dancer/ Singer|
|Net Worth||above $1 million|
Gabriella shared the screen with Lauren Lee Smith, Rebecca Liddiard, and Grace Lynn Kung on Frankie Drake Mysteries. Her other notable acting credits are Taken (2018), Designated Survivor (2019).
Here are some interesting facts about Gabriella Sundar Singh.
10 Facts About Gabriella Sundar Singh
1. Gabriella Sundar Singh is a young and talented actor from the United States. Moreover, she is also a dancer and a singer. Singh is a classically trained singer and pianist. She loves writing music and jamming.
2. She began her acting career with the first season of teen drama series titled ‘The Next Step’.Gabriella is highly influenced by children’s drama. It is her dream to write and produce a children’s TV show.
3. Sundar hasn’t disclosed her age and birthday details, so her actual age is not known. But, she appears to be 20 plus.
4. Originally from Toronto, Canada, Gabriella Singh is a Canadian national. Her ethnicity is Asian. Her ancestors aren’t native Canadians.
5. Sundar Singh was born to parents, Indian father, and Sri Lankan mother. She grew up learning Indian and Sri Lankan culture from her parents. The identity of her parents is not known.
6. Gabriella has a sister, whose identity is not known.
7. The gorgeous actress began acting in 2013. So far, she must have accumulated decent net worth. She could be worth in the neighborhood of $1 million.
8. She holds a post-graduate degree in Children’s TV, Film, and Books.
9. Gabriella has worked as a piano and dance teacher based in Toronto, Canada for 6 years and 8 months. She taught dancing to 3-13 years old.
10. You can find her profile on linkedin.com.