Eugene Scott is a Washington D.C. based journalist working for Washington Post’s The Fix.
Quick Facts: Eugene Scott
|Education||University of North Carolina|
Scott started his career as a political reporter in the beginning of the 1990’s. He first participated in Donald E. Graham’s Scholarship Program.
After that, he served as a political reporter for a news channel named BET News. He used to present the political news on “Teen Summit”.
Besides a journalist, he is also a researcher. Moreover, he worked for TIME Magazine as a researcher. Scott worked as the Arizona Republic’s researcher for 9 years. Also, he has worked at CNN.
However, he joined the news channel, Washington Post in September 2017. Learn some unknown facts about this journalist in this article.
10 Facts About Eugene Scott
- Eugene Scott is a Washinton based Afro-American journalist and political reporter. He currently works for Washington Post’s “The Fix”.
- He reports political news especially of the Trump area. Sorry to say, the journalist hasn’t revealed his age and birthdate.
- Born and bred in Washington D.C., his nationality is American. And, his ethnicity is black/Afro-American.
- Eugene has kept all of his personal details a secret. In fact, he hasn’t revealed bout his family, parents, and early life.
- Talking about his educational background, he completed his bachelor’s in Journalism from the University of North Carolina. And, he received his Master’s degree in Public Administration from Harvard University.
- He began his career as a reporter in the 1990s through the BET News program “Teen Summit”.
- Washinton Post’s journalist, Eugene hasn’t uttered a word about his wife and children. We don’t know if he is married or not.
- Though he joined Washinton Post in 2017, he previously has worked for CNN, Arizona Republic, Cape Argus, etc.
- The amount he earns as salary is nowhere to be found on media outlets.
- He is available on Twitter and Instagram.