Erik Cowie was a popular Zoo Keeper who worked in Joe’s zoo. He had joined Joe’s Zoo after hearing it for the first time itself. He decided to join it so that he would enjoy something new professionally. As soon as he joined, Erik was named as the Head Zookeeper among many people like him. Before joining the zoo, he had previously worked five years for Greater Wynnewood Animal Funpark. This is why he was straight given the position of Head Zookeeper.
Quick Facts: Erik Cowie
|Profession||Ex-Zoo Keeper, Chef/Cook|
Since the beginning, Erik started to take care of five tigers who were named as Samson, Delilah, Trinity, and Cuddles. He was enjoying his time at the zoo until he found out that Joe used to kill the old tigers to make space for new incoming animals. He wasn’t satisfied with that and he spoke about this in the Exotic Trial, which is a Netflix show. Currently, he has been working at Michael’s Grill located in Oklahoma City as a cook.
10 Facts About Erik Cowie:
- Erik Cowie is an American who was born in Oklahoma, USA. He spent his entire childhood there.
- He was a zookeeper but now works as a cook at Michael’s Grill in Oklahoma City.
- His exact date of birth has not been known. However, he seems to be in his late forties or fifties.
- Erik’s height, as well as weight, remains a mystery to date.
- It is believed that he received his entire education in the USA.
- The estimated net worth is not yet known. However, he has told the media that his entire information will be known very soon.
- He strongly believes that his private life has nothing to do with his professional career which is why he hasn’t revealed much about his love life as well as parents.
- Currently, Erik has been residing in his hometown in Oklahoma City.
- It seems Erik is not so active on any social media platform.
- He appeared in Exotic Trial which is a Netflix series.