Dr. Vladimir Zelenko is a professional family doctor in America. The doctor is an Alma mater of the University of Buffalo School of Medicine. And he has over 11 years of experience in the field of medicine under his belt.
Furthermore, he was recently in the news for his video on Facebook, where he warns people about the dangers of the deadly Coronovairus (COVID-19).
Quick Facts: Dr Vladimir Zelenko
|Name||Dr. Vladimir Zelenko|
|Education||University at Buffalo School of Medicine|
|Dr. Vladimir Zelenko|
10 Facts of Dr. Vladimir Zelenko
- Dr. Vladimir Zelenko is a professional family doctor in America.
- Apparently he doesn’t have a wiki. Therefore, we don’t have the information on his birth date.
- At the moment we don’t know his exact age. However, according to our speculations, he seems to be in his early 50’s.
- Concerning his early life, very little information is available on the media. However, it will be updated soon.
- Regarding his academic background, he graduated from the University of Buffalo School of Medicine with a medical degree.
- Looking into his personal life, he is a married man and a father. However, he has managed to keep the details of his personal life a secret from the media so far.
- The doctor was recently in the news for his video on Facebook, where he warns people about the dangers of the deadly Coronovairus (COVID-19).
- It seems that Zelenko isn’t that active on social media sites like; Instagram and Twitter. However, you can follow him on his self-entitled Facebook page.
- The doctor stands tall at a considerable height. However, the details on his body measurements are still unavailable.
- According to various media sources, his current net worth in the market is under review. However, given his prolific career, he must have amassed a decent sum of money.