A British physician, journalist, writer, and science communicator, Seema Yasmin is a multitalented personality due to which she is a renowed personality who is known by most of the people belonging to her field.
The very beautiful physician, Seema Yasmin has gained huge success in her field. Below are some of the 10 facts about Semma Yasmin that you should know
Quick Facts: Dr Seema Yasmin Ethnicity, Husband, Wikipedia, Origin and Age
|Birthday||April 13, 1982|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||Stanford University, The University of Texas at Dallas|
10 Facts About Dr.Seema Yasmin
- The famous physician and journalist Dr. Seema Yasmin belong to the British Nationality as she moved followed her mother ‘Yasmin Halima’ to the UK when she was seven years old.
- Where is she from? well, Dr. Seema Yasmin is originally from an Indian background, and her parents separated when she was just seven years old and went with her mother to the UK and grew up there.
- Dr. Seema Yasmin met Emmanuel Farrugia when she was seventeen years old and after some years he was officially her husband.
- Furthermore, Seema Yasmin belongs to Asian ethnicity with black hair.
- Dr.Seems Yasmin has a Wikipedia profile where her life events along with her achievements are mentioned. Furthermore, she is also a Director of Research and Education at the Standford Health Communication Initiative.
- Moreover. Dr.Seema Yasmin was born in India in the year 1982 and she celebrates her birthday every year on the date April 13. Her current age is 38 years old.
- While mentioning her educational details, she is a graduate of Stanford University, The University of Texas at Dallas as she moved to the USA for her studies purpose.
- On Instagram, she has 20.3k followers and on Twitter, she is followed by 65.8k followers.
- Apart from being a talented physician and a journalist, she is a writer too and has written many four books starting from the year 2017.
- She has a net worth of $2 million dollars and she has a very successful career in science.