Derrick Evans is a member of the West Virginia House of Delegates. He represents the 19th district including Wayne County. Derrick began the position on December 1, 2020, and his terms will end on November 30, 2022.
Derrick Evans was one of many people who stormed the US Capitol in January 2021. He was seen in the Capitol without any face masks given the COVID-19 pandemic. Evans traveled with other trump supporters to the capital. His actions have received heavy criticisms and he has been asked to resign from his position by thousands of people.
Quick Facts: Derrick Evans Wife And Wiki: West Virginia State Delegate On Us Capitol
|Education||West Liberty University|
I’m sure certain people in DC are looking forward to chatting with #DerrickEvans.
Such as #FBI and #Police#GOPTraitorshttps://t.co/bszElfRMAa
— RacerxJax ? (@RacerxJax) January 7, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Del. Derrick Evans
- Derrick Evans’s current age is 35 years. The exact date of birth of the politician has not been revealed.
- Derrick was born and raised in West Virginia, USA. His nationality is American.
- Evans is a member of the republican party. He has not revealed which religion he follows.
- Derrick Evans has a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. There are details of all the controversies Evans has been involved in so far.
- He has a Twitter account with 3.2k followers. He rejoined Twitter in November 2020, after his previous account was suspended. Derrick’s current Twitter account is private.
- Derrick Evans lives a private life. Evans has not revealed any details about his background, wife, and family.
- According to USAToday, Evans was a part of the US Capitol riot that occurred on January 6, 2021. Derrick filmed the whole video and uploaded it to the internet. However, he deleted it later.
- Evans along with other rioters were heard chanting Donald trump’s name in that video.
- Derrick said that he went there as an independent member and refused to have broken any property of the US Capitol.
- Is He Arrested? The West Virginia state delegate has not been arrested as of now. But more than 32,000 people demanded that he step down from his position of state delegate by signing a petition.