Darnell Ferguson is an American chef. He is soon to be seen in the Food Network cooking competition “Tournament of Champions”.
Quick Facts: Darnell Ferguson
|Education||Sullivan University in Louisville|
Darnell was born to a poor family in Philadelphia. As a result, he had to get a vocational education which got him interested in Cooking. Moreover, he even has a culinary bachelors degree from Sullivan University.
Apart from this, in 2015 he co-founded the restaurant SuperChef’s Breakfast & More.
- Darnell Ferguson is an American chef and entrepreneur. He rose into popularity because of his recent appearance in Tournament of Champions on Food Network.
- Darnell’s age is 33 years by the start of 2020. However, his date of birth and zodiac sign is not known yet.
- Ferguson looks of decent height and weight. Even being a foodie, the chef has maintained a really good body. But, his official body measurements are not available.
- Currently, there is no Wikipedia page under the name Darnell Ferguson yet. Although, he was born in Philadelphia and raised in Ohio. Thus, he holds American citizenship.
- Following his bio, he is married to his wife beautiful Tatahda. The couple even has children together, whose details are off the web. The family lives together in Louisville.
- He was raised by his mother and his stepfather. Apart from this, we couldn’t gather information about her parents and other family members.
- Darnell’s net worth is currently under review. However, with his TV and cooking career, we are sure he is financially stable.
- He even opened and co-founded a restaurant named SuperChef’s Breakfast & More. Likewise, he owns other multiple restaurants across America.
- Darnell got his cooking skills from vocational education. He got his bachelor’s degree in culinary from Sullivan University in Louisville, Kentucky.
- If you want to follow his journey, you can follow his Instagram account @superchef_23. In fact, he is a verified account with 71k followers. Similarly, find his twitter handle @SuperChef_23.