Cindy Elliott is the mother of the famous American professional stock car racing driver ‘Chase Elliott’. She is known for her encouragement and support that she provides to her family.
She is one of the beautiful family members of ‘Elliott’s family. She has a down to earth personality and is appreciated for her support for the family. Here are 10 facts about Cindy Elliott that you should know.
Quick Facts: Cindy Elliott Nationality, Age: Where Was Chase Elliott Mother Born? Facts To Know
Sweet VICTORY! https://t.co/UZYnDOA1dK
— Cindy K. Elliott (@cindyelliott9) May 29, 2020
10 Facts About Cindy Elliott
- Cindy Elliott is the family member of Elliott’s family whose inspiration and support for the family are very impressive. She is the mother of Chase Elliott who is a famous American professional stock car racing driver and the wife of Bill Elliott.
- Chase Elliott has won the NASCAR Cup championship was only a matter of time for Chase Elliott as per the media.
- How old is she? Cindy Elliott’s age has not been revealed yet but she seems to be at the age of 50-60 years old.
- Chase Elliott’s mother And Bill Elliott’s wife Cindy Elliott is of American nationality with black hair and probably belongs to the white ethnicity.
- Furthermore, Cindy Elliott’s information is not available on the Wikipedia page however, her son Chase Elliott has a Wikipedia profile.
- Cindy Elliott’s net worth is not available on the Internet however, her son Chase Elliott has a net worth of $2 million dollars according to online sources.
- The ambitious lady, Cindy Elliott is married to Bill Elliott who is an American former professional stock car racing driver.
- She is a famous personality on Twitter where she is followed by 18.2k followers with more than 5k tweets.
- Where Was She Born? Cindy Elliott was born in Columbus, Georgia, United States and she currently lives in Dawsonville, Georgia.
- She has not revealed her educational background however, she seems to be well educated.