Brittany Adebumola is an American actress. She is ready to appear as Tamika Jones in the series Grand Army. Likewise, the show will premiere on Oct 16, 2020, on Netflix.
This is the on-screen debut role for Brittany as an actress. Previously, she also has some experience in theatres and plays.
Quick Facts: Brittany Adebumola
10 Facts on Brittany Adebumola
- Brittany Adebumola is an American actress. She is a young girl in her 20’s. However, Brittany’s actual age and birthday are not disclosed yet.
- Brittany is starring as Tamika Jones in the series Grand Army. Furthermore, the show is set to release on Oct 16, 2020, which will focus on the lives of five high school teenagers.
- Speaking about her height, Adebumola stands pretty tall with an hourglass figure. Similarly, she proudly showcases her afro, brown skin, and full lips.
- As for now, the actress diverts all of her energy into her career. So, Brittany’s boyfriend and love life seem deserted right now. But we are sure that any guy will be lucky to date her.
- You can follow Adebumola’s personal updates on her Instagram handle @_lolabritt. Likewise, she has gathered more than 1.5k followers on the social site.
- The actress comes from a diverse family background. Her ethnicity is half Nigerian and half Jamaican. However, she was born and raised in Florida as an American.
- According to an interview, Brittany developed a love for acting when she was just 9 years old. Similarly, she used to partake in various local plays and theatres to keep her passion alive.
- Adebumola finally moved to Brooklyn to grab some acting opportunities. Furthermore, she attended Syracuse University and pursued a bachelor’s degree in Acting.
- Apart from movies, Brittany loves singing songs and art. In addition, she has traveled to many places and reads tons of books.
- Grand Army is Adebumola’s first breakthrough as an actress. So, her Net Worth is certain to climb in the future with her future opportunities.