Avery Williamson is an American football star. Currently, he is playing for the football team New York Jets in the National Football League (NFL). And his playing position is linebacker. Avery started his professional career in the year 2014 after being selected by the Tennessee Titans in the draft.
Avery has played for two football clubs until now. And before entering in the NFL, he played college football and had maintained very good records which made him easier to be selected in the NFL. Avery with his amazing performances and tackling skills has proved himself very well and is one of the best players in the team.
Know more about Avery Williamson from the facts below.
Quick Facts: Avery Williamson
|Height||6 feet 1 inches (1.85 m)|
|Weight||112 kg (246 lbs)|
|Parents||Jacinca Williamson, Henry Williamson|
|Net Worth||$10 million – $20 million USD|
|Salary||$2.75 million per year|
|Education||Milan High School|
10 Facts On Avery Williamson
- Avery Williamson was born as Avery Milton Williamson in the year 1992. He is 28 years of age and his birthday is on the 9th of March.
- Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, Avery is an American national.
- Avery was born to his parents, his mother Jacinca Williamson, and his father Henry Williamson.
- Williamson is 6 feet and 1 inch tall in height according to his Wikipedia. And during the last weigh-in, he was 112 kg (246 lbs).
- Avery started his football journey playing in his High School, Milan. And later he committed himself to the University of Kentucky and played college football.
- Avery was selected in the 5th round and he was the 151 overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft.
- After being selected by Tennessee Titans in 2014, he played for them until 2017. And from 2018, he is playing for New York Jets.
- Avery has not shared information about his girlfriend or partner.
- Williamson has a base salary of about $2.75 million while his net worth is estimated to be between $10 million – $20 million USD.
- You can find Avery on Instagram @awilliamson54.