Allie Molner is a celebrity kid who got famous because of her famous father. Her father is John Molner who is a famous personality. If that wasn’t enough Allie’s step-mother is the famous journalist Katie Couric. Because of her parents, Alli became famous whether she liked it or not.
Molner is a very grounded girl as she has not caused a big stir in the industry because of some unethical things that some entitled celebrity kids tend to do. She is a very normal and pleasant girl. A noteworthy thing is, she inherited good genes from her parents which has made her really beautiful.
Quick Facts: Allie Molner
|Parents||John Molner, Jane Franke|
10 Facts On Allie Molner
- Allie Molner is a very young girl but we are unable to share the details of her birthday with you guys. She just hasn’t spoken about her age to the media.
- Molner is definitely under 25 years as she recently graduated from college. She looks very young.
- Allie has a radiant face and a beautiful smile/ She has her mother’s smile which is really sweet.
- Molner is not on Wikipedia which is why it’s harder to find details about her life such as her height. I guess she could be featured on the site soon.
- Her father is John Molner and her mother’s name is Jane Franke. It was a highlight of their life to raise Allie.
- Allie has a brother named Henry Molner. They were very close since childhood and still are very close. His brother is not that famous though.
- John divorced Jane and got married to Katie Couric. Couric also has been very sweet with Allie.
- We are unable to say if she has a boyfriend or not.
- We don’t know how much Allie’s net worth is. However, her father’s net worth is $20 million.
- Her account on Instagram is private and she has 1623 followers.