Alexander Fanjul is the executive VP of FLO-Sun. He is also well known for being the ex-boyfriend of the famous media and television personality Tinsley Randolph Mortimer.
Quick Facts: Alexander Fanjul
|Parents||Alfonso Fanjul Sr. and Lillian Rosa Gomez-Mena|
|Siblings||Alfonso Fanjul Jr., Jose Fanjul, Andres Fanjul, Lian Fanjul|
His ex-girlfriend Tinsley is also well for appearing in television series High Society and The Real Housewives of New York City. He also has a joint business with his brother which deals with sugar barons.
The net worth of the joint business is expected to be US $ 8.2 billion as of 2017. His grandfather is Jose Gomez Mena and his father is Alfonso Fanjul Sr. whereas his mother is Lillian Rosa Gomez-Mena. There is not much about him on the web but he has his details on some online sites.
10 Facts About Alexander Fanjul:
- Alexander Fanjul seems to be in his fifties right now but we are unknown about his exact date of birth and age too.
- We are unknown about his height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- He is a Cuban who was born in Havana, Cuba.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a businessman who is currently working as the Vice President of FLO-SUN.
- He is the son of Alfonso Fanjul Sr. and Lillian Rosa Gomez-Mena. He has a total number of three brothers – Alfonso Fanjul Jr., Jose Fanjul, and Andres Fanjul, and one sister named Lian Fanjul.
- The estimated net worth of Alexander is currently under review. However, the net worth of the joint business with his brothers is expected to be US $ 8.2 billion as of 2017.
- He used to date the popular American television personality named Tinsley Mortimer.
- Currently, he has been residing in Palm Beach, Florida, USA.
- It seems Alexander has kept almost all his social media accounts private. He also does not have his details on Wikipedia.
- We are unknown about his education but we believe that he completed his entire education in Havana, Cuba.