Abdoulaye Diallo, the free-agent goalkeeper, has been signed by the Nottingham Forest. The news was announced by the Nottingham Forest itself and they have expressed their happiness to have him in their team.
The promising player that Abdoulaye is, he has been seen as a contender who would give a tough competition to Brice Samba. He has even played in the World Cup in Russia after he got selected under the 23-man squad. Here are some more facts on the 28-year-old Senegalese footballer, Abdoulaye Diallo.
Quick Facts: Abdoulaye Diallo
|Age||28 years old|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches (1.89 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
Taking a look around his new surroundings ? #NFFC pic.twitter.com/nTGt3waPDu
— Nottingham Forest FC (@NFFC) September 14, 2020
10 Facts on Abdoulaye Diallo
- Abdoulaye Diallo (born on 30 March 1992) is a Senegalese professional footballer. His age is 28 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Aries.
- His nationality is something most people get confused with. To clear it out for you, he is of Senegalese nationality. However, he was born in France and hence, might hold a French nationality as well.
- He has got an impressive height of 6 feet and 2 inches. In meters, he is exactly about 1.89 meters tall.
- As of now, he has not made any details of his girlfriend known to the world. So far, his dating life has been under wraps.
- His salary earnings in accordance with his new 1-year contract with Nottingham will be duly informed. But, there is no info on it yet.
- He has been trained at Clairefontaine academy based on France. This is a national football center widely known.
- His net worth as of 2020 is under review. But, his net worth in the year 2018 amounted to $5 million dollars, according to The Squander.
- Abdoulaye barely seems active on social media. Neither does he has much presence on Twitter, Instagram, or even Facebook, for that matter.
- He got into Senegal’s 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup that was held in Russia.
- He weighs about 79 kg.