Having a feeling of appreciation and not showing it is like wrapping a gift and not giving it out. It doesn’t do you any good holding back an appreciation, but it does you a lot of good when you show it. When appreciation is expressed, it has a way of opening more doors for good things. Here is a huge list of awesome appreciation quotes.
Thank You Quotes For Friends
1. Thanks for knowing exactly when to tell me what I want to hear, when I want to hear it the most.
2. From selfies to parties and from heartbreak to loneliness, thanks for being there for me through it all. xoxo
3. I am glad that the love of our friendship is not dependent on mood swings and bad hair days. xoxo
4. It’s ok if you don’t have too many friends. Just one good friend is all it takes to make life worth living.
5. Look back in life and you’ll see that some of the best memories will be the simple moments spent with friends. My friend, I owe you tons for giving me a pool of awesome nostalgia. I miss you.
6. I would rather thank you right now and today for being such an amazing friend, rather than regret not having said these words to you after life’s journey comes to an end.
7. I never get ruffled even when I have troubles coming my way because I know that you are just a phone call away. Thanks.
8. My dear friend… thanks for walking with me when I needed support, thanks for walking ahead of me when I needed guidance and thanks for walking with me when I needed someone to watch my back.
9. Today I want to declare, that your friendship is worth more than millions of likes on Facebook and hundreds of thousands of retweets on Twitter. Thanks for being a REAL friend.
10. You have been the foundation of our friendship, my pillar of strength and the wall which shields me from every sorrow. If you were a house, I could live inside you. Thanks, bestie.
11. My friend, thanks for being with me through thick and thin. It’s because of you that in life, I always score a win.
12. Our friendship helps me bloom into the person I am. I need you like how a flower needs sunshine. Thank you.
13. Having spent all these years doing crazy things with you, I think I may have overlooked thanking you for being a terrific friend. Thanks, pal!
14. Sometimes my boyfriend/girlfriend complains that I spend too much time with you, but I just can’t help it. After all, we are BFFs! Thanks for sticking with me all these years, buddy.
15. My house, my car, my clothes, my money and everything else that I have in life are meaningless without the company of a friend like you. Thanks for being the real asset of my life.
16. I pity the people who don’t celebrate Friendship Day. Their lives must be void of gems like you. Cheers, buddy!
17. If I could give our friendship a name, it would be Memories Unlimited. Thanks for giving me beautiful memories that I am going to cherish for a lifetime. Happy Friendship Day!
18. Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you. You have been the pillar I’ve been leaning on all these years. Thanks for being the support system of my life.
19. A friend like you is more than just a friend. You are like a magic pill which bids farewell to my sorrows and welcomes happiness in my life every day. Thanks for fixing my crazy life.
20. I don’t need coffee, tea, soda, smokes, Slurpees, or energy drinks. You are my daily fix, and a conversation with you is all I need to start my day. Thanks for kickstarting my life every single day!
21. You believed in me when even when I stopped believing in myself. I started believing in myself only because you believed in me. Thanks for everything, my friend. Happy Friendship Day!
22. Sometimes I feel that you are my guardian angel. If you are, you are doing one hell of a job. Thanks, mate!
23. Being friends with you makes me want to celebrate every day as Friendship Day. Thanks for adding truckloads of joy and happiness in my life, every day. Happy Friendship Day.
24. We have done everything together since childhood. Today I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I look forward to sharing many more of life’s lovely moments with you.
25. Today I sit here remembering the fun times that we’ve had. As the years have gone by, I realize today that you have been the only person in my life who bonded with me without any expectation. How can I ever thank you?
26. If friends like you came with price tags, I would have been a millionaire. You’re precious and our friendship is priceless.
27. You gave me your shoulder to lean on when I was down, a piece of your mind when I was acting crazy, your hand to help me move on and your heart to heal all my worries. Thanks for giving everything, for our friendship.
28. Living life without a friend like you would be like celebrating Christmas without Santa Claus or Easter without a chocolate bunny. Thanks for making my life a true celebration.
29. The way you help me solve all the problems in my life, sometimes I think that you are a fairy in disguise. Thanks for everything.
30. I want to become a successful person so I can share the joys, happiness, and riches of life with family and friends like you. You are my motivation; you are my inspiration. Thanks!
31. A life without friends is like a flower without petals. Thanks for making my life colorful, dear friend!
32. I wanted to buy you a gift on Friendship Day but I couldn’t find anything that was worth the friendship between the both of us. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say ‘thank you’ for being the friend that I never deserved. Don’t worry, I got you a gift, too!
33. I like being your friend despite all your weird habits and crazy idiosyncrasies. I’m sure you put up with some of mine, too! Thanks for being the best friend ever.
34. Memories of the times I’ve shared with you are the happiest, yet most painful of all. If only we were still friends, life would be much better. I miss you, my dear friend.
35. Thanks for removing the word EXPECTATION and adding the world HAPPINESS to the dictionary of our friendship.
36. I would rather thank you time and again for being a wonderful friend in every way than belittle our friendship by saying thanks only once a year on Friendship’s Day. Thank you.
37. Thank you for being by my side not just when success makes me a haughty snob, but also when failure makes me a lousy slob. xoxo
38. My friend, thanks for never asking for reasons or explanations when all I wanted was a long hug and a few laughs. xoxo
39. You’re less of a friend and more of a mirror that hides my weaknesses and highlights my strengths. Thanks.
40. People who say that there are no Sorrys or Thank Yous in friendship, are wrong. I don’t know if I owe you a sorry but I definitely know that I owe you a big thank you for being my friend. xoxo
41. The best part of having a friend like you, is that I always have happy days to look forward to. Thanks mate.
42. Worries in my life are halved because I can share them with you. Happiness in my life is doubled because you never let me feel blue. Thanks.
43. You’re my BEST friend because some of my life’s BEST memories would exist if it weren’t for you. Thanks.
44. Being far away from you has left an empty hole in my heart. I’m writing this card just to tell you how much I miss you, my friend.
45. I don’t want thousands of friends on Facebook, nor do I want thousands of followers on Twitter. I just want a real friend like you. Thanks for being present in my life, all the time, all the way.
46. The power of friendship is a lot more than fun times. It is a pity I don’t always acknowledge it at the time. Today, I take this chance to say thank you to the best friend ever.
47. I can’t spend a day without talking to you, and I can’t imagine my life without you in it. I am addicted to you, my dear friend. Thanks for feeding my addiction and pacifying my craving every time I needed the support of a true friend like you.
48. Lovers share their hearts; friends share their soul. From happy moments to tears of sadness to dark secrets, I have shared everything with you. I’m blessed to have a friend like you.
49. You have taken all my mood swings and my midnight calls with a smile on your face. Thanks for being the sounding board I can always depend on.
50. We are truly Best Friends Forever because I can’t remember when our friendship began and I know it will never end. Thanks.
51. Your presence lightens up my sky like the crimson rays of the morning sun. Being around you makes even dull and boring moments seem so fun. Thanks.
52. You make happiness worth sharing and you make my dreams worth believing. Thanks for being by my side and making my life worth living.
53. My friend… thanks for showing me the dreams that I didn’t have the courage to see myself.
54. My friend… thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and crazy habits. You might not know this, but you helped me find happiness in being the person that I really am.
55. The secret to lifelong friendship is to treat is not just as a gift, but also as a responsibility. Thanks for playing your part to perfection.
56. There is no one with whom I can share my tears and fears, if you were not here. Thanks for being by my side, and always giving me reasons to cheer.
57. I don’t know how I can say thank you to a friend who understands the all the things I never say and never says anything I don’t understand.
58. Whoever said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, obviously never had such a cool friend like you. Thank you for being my bestie.
59. I don’t have any wishes in life. As long as I have friends like you, I’ve got it all.
60. Thank you for being the friend that I always wanted, needed and appreciated.
61. Just like how a rainbow has no value without its bright colors and a perfume has no value without its fragrance, my life has no value without a friend like you. Thanks for being my friend.
62. Best friends are those who keep giving, even when you have nothing to give in return. Thanks for being one.
63. Throughout my life, everyone could see the tears in my eyes… but only you could feel the pain in my heart. Thanks for being my friend.
64. I don’t know what loneliness means, because sad and alone, I’ve never been. Through all of life’s murkiest corners and bends, I’ve always sailed through, because of you, my friend. Thanks.
I Appreciate You Quotes
65. “Someday I will give back what you have given me. Thank You.”
66. “Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered.”
67. “If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference.”
68. “Life holds so many simple blessings, each day bringing its own individual wonder.”
69. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ―Marcel Proust
70. “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” ―Mark Twain
71. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” ―Voltaire
72. “The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common.” ―Ralph Waldo Emerson
73. “I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don’t notice it. People think pleasing God is all God cares about. But any fool living in the world can see it always trying to please us back.” ―Alice Walker, The Color Purple
74. “I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.” ―Elbert Hubbard
75. “Appreciation, not possession, makes a thing ours.” ―Marty Rubin
76. “Every morning when I wake up, I kiss her forehead as a symbol of gratitude and appreciation and she repays me back with a lovely smile.” ―M.F. Moonzajer
77. “Accept the experiences you’re attracting to your life and always find a way to say thank you.”
Frank Arrigazzi, TIP TOP Spiritual Lessons
78. “One can never pay in gratitude: one can only pay ‘in kind’ somewhere else in life.”
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
79. “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some.” Charles Dickens
80. “I had the blues because I had no shoes until, upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.” Denis Waitley
81. “There is no greater treasure in this world than somebody who loves you as you are.” ―Eric Micha’el Leventhal
82. “Appreciate what you have while you still have it because one day you won’t.” ―Robert Tew
83. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ―Epicurus
84. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” ―Cicero
85. “Be verbal in acknowledging your appreciation.” Catherine Pulsifer
86. “From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all you have done. Your generosity has given me new hope!” Catherine Pulsifer
87. “Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family.” Barbara Bush
88. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” ―William Arthur Ward
89. “Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else’s fairytale.” ―Wale Ayeni
90. “What would I do without you in my life.”
91. “Just saying thank you will never repay your kindness.”
92. “For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life.”
93. Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help.”
Teacher Appreciation Quotes
100. “My teacher gave me the best gift of all: Believing In Me!” ~ Heidi McDonald
101. “No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you.” ~ Althea Gibson
102. “No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.” ~ Author Unknown
103. “Not all superheroes have capes, some have Teaching Degrees.” ~ Author Unknown
104. “Teachers have class!” ~ Author Unknown
105. “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” ~ Henry Brooks Adams
106. “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” ~ Fred Rodgers
107. “Because my teacher believed in me, I never gave up. Now I am flying towards my dreams.” ~ Heidi McDonald
108. “Being able to help someone learn something is a talent.”
109. “There’s no one quite like a special teacher, and no teacher quite as special as you.” ~ Author Unknown
110. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Carl W. Buechner
111. “We all need someone who inspires us to do better than we know how.” ~ Author Unknown
112. “We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” ~ Cynthia Ozick
113. “What greater or better gift can we offer the republic than to teach and instruct our youth?” ~ Marcus T. Cicero
114. “I have done my best. That is about all the philosophy of living one needs.” ~ Lin Yutang
115. “I put the relation of a fine teacher to a student just below the relation of a mother to a son.” ~ Thomas Wolfe
116. “It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.” ~ Author Unknown
117. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
118. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” ~ William Arthur Ward
119. “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” ~ Alexander the Great
120. “Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth.” ~ Helen Caldicott
121. “Teachers put their hearts and souls into everything that they do.” ~ Heidi McDonald
122. “The great teacher is not the man who supplies the most facts, but the one in whose presence we become different people.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
123. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” ~ Eric Hoffer
Employee Appreciation Quotes
124. The difference you make is nothing short of legendary.
125. I just wanted to let you know that having you on our team makes all the difference. Thanks for all you do.
126. I know things have been crazy lately, but you are doing a great job. Hang in there, the busy season is almost over.
127. I’ll bet you didn’t think anyone noticed all that you do. That’s why it’s important that I take this moment to say thanks so much.
128. We sincerely appreciate all your hard work and dedication.
129. We’re better because of you. Thanks for all you do.
130. Whatever the task, you always find a way to get it done. Thanks for all your extra effort.
131. Words just can’t describe how much you are appreciated.
132. In business, it’s important to find people you can count on. You are one of those reliable employees. Thanks for all your hard work.
133. It’s been so busy lately, but there is always time to stop and say thanks for your help.
134. It’s great working with you. You are one of the reasons for our success.
135. It’s time to stop and say thanks for your dedication.
136. We sincerely hope that you will be continuing in our organization in the long run, since we have big plans and we would love you to be a contributing member.
137. Thank you sir, for giving me the chance to fulfill my potential here.
138. I am grateful that you chose me ahead of the other candidates, because working here has opened up plenty of new avenues in my mind.
139. I only wish to aspire to the things youve achieved. Telling you that youre appreciated does not do your service justice. Youre the best!
140. Your dedication contributes to our success.
141. Your dedication to seeing a project through is second to none.
142. Your desire and willingness fuel our mutual efforts and lead us to success.
143. Your personal commitment to quality is obvious in everything you do.
144. You have been a valuable member of our team and we have noticed all the hard work you have put in. Keep it up.
145. Your attitude and work level suit us here, and we are glad that we chose to hire you over other candidates.
146. I’ve been wondering how to thank you for all your hard work.
147. It’s your careful attention to detail that makes you so special.
148. Just wanted to write a note to say, “Thank you for the fantastic job you do every day.
149. You are very important to us. Thank you for all your hard work.
150. You did it! Great job.
151. You’re an incredible employee and I’m incredibly thankful.
152. Your ‘Whatever it takes the attitude’ has made all the difference in this effort.
153. No job is too big or too small for you. Thanks for always jumping in and helping out.
154. Our sincerest thanks for the contribution you have made to our company.
155. Sincerest thanks for all your dedication and hard work.
156. Thank you for being such a dedicated and valuable employee.
157. Thank you for being such an important part of our team.
158. The new insight you provided was the greatest victory in the effort.
159. The service you provided exceeded all expectations and guarantees a continuing successful relationship.
160. We know how busy you have been. Thanks for all your hard work.
Appreciate What You Have Quotes
161. “Silent gratitude isn’t much to anyone.” Gertrude Stein
162. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” –Henri Frederic Amiel
163. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” –GK Chesteron
164. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” -Gerald Good
165. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” -Cicero
166. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” –Melody Beattie
167. “It is a sign of mediocrity when you demonstrate gratitude with moderation.” –Roberto Benigni
168. “Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.” –Jacques Maritain
169. “I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, it must be gratitude.” –Benjamin Disraeli
170. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” –Thornton Wilder
171. Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality. –Alfred Painter
172. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” -Voltaire
173. “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” –James Allen
174. “Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” –Alphonse Karr
175. “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” Hansa Proverb
176. “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.” –John E Southard
177. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy.” –Marcel Proust
178. “Giving is an expression of gratitude for our blessings.” –Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen
179. “The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.” –William James
180. “Be thankful for what you have and you’ll end up having more.” Oprah Winfrey
181. “The essence of all beautiful art is gratitude.” –Friedrich Nietzche
182. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” John F. Kennedy
183. “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” –Dalai Lama
184. “Gratitude isn’t a burdening emotion.” –Loretta Young
185. “Feeling gratitude, and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” –William Arthur Ward
186. “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
187. “In everything, give thanks.” -1 Thessalonians 5:18