- Address: No. 40, Guang Hua Lu, Beijing 100600, China
- City: Beijing
- Fax: (+86) 10 6532-1748
- Phone: (+86) 10 6532-1749,1848 (+86) 10 6532-2151
- Website: http://www.thaiembbeij.org
About Royal Thai Embassy in Beijing, China
Thai Embassy in Beijing runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Thai, and international citizens in China.
The Thai Embassy in Beijing supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Thai economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Thai Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Thailand
- Want to apply and obtain Thai Visa
Visa and Passport services
Thai passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Thailand and China.
The process of issuing Thai Visa and Passport of Thailand can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Thai Embassy in Beijing if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Thai representations in China
In addition to the Thai Embassy in Beijing, Thailand also has 4 other representations in China:
- Thai Consulate in Shanghai
- Thai Consulate in Hongkong
- Thai Consulate in Guangzhou
- Thai Consulate in Kunming
Chinese representations in Thailand
Country of China has 3 other representations in Thailand:
- Chinese Embassy in Bangkok
- Chinese Consulate in Songkhla
- Chinese Consulate in Chiang Mai
Thai representations worldwide
Thai Embassy In Beijing represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Thailand all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Thai Embassy In Beijing represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.