- Address: 9 East 66th Street NY 10021
- City: New York
- Fax: (212) 517 6771
- Phone: (212) 744 2506
- Website: http://www.un.polemb.net
About Permanent Mission of Poland to The United Nations in New York
Permanent Mission of Poland to the UN runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Polish, and international citizens in United-states.
The Permanent Mission of Poland to the UN supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Polish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Polish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Poland
- Want to apply and obtain Polish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Polish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Poland and United-states.
The process of issuing Polish Visa and Passport of Poland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Permanent Mission of Poland to the UN if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Polish representations in United-states
In addition to the Permanent Mission of Poland to the UN, Poland also has 4 other representations in United-states:
- Polish Consulate in New York
- Polish Consulate in Los Angeles
- Polish Consulate in Chicago
- Polish Embassy in Washington DC
American representations in Poland
Country of United-states has 2 other representations in Poland:
- American Embassy in Warsaw
- US Consulate in Krakow
Polish representations worldwide
Permanent Mission Of Poland To The UN represents one of 222 consular and diplomatic representations of Poland all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Permanent Mission Of Poland To The UN represents one of 922 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.