- Address: Property Said Rahal, Hadet-Baadba
- City: Beirut
- Fax: (961) 5 465 167
- Phone: (961) 5 460 440
About Honorary Consulate of the Dominican Republic in Beirut, Lebanon
Dominican Consulate in Beirut runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dominican, and international citizens in Lebanon.
The Dominican Consulate in Beirut supports Lebanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dominican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dominican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Dominican Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Dominican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dominican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Dominican Republic and Lebanon.
The process of issuing Dominican Visa and Passport of Dominican Republic can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Dominican Consulate in Beirut if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dominican representations in Lebanon
Dominican Consulate in Beirut is the only Dominican diplomatic mission in Lebanon.
Dominican representations worldwide
Dominican Consulate In Beirut represents one of 57 consular and diplomatic representations of Dominican Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in Lebanon
Dominican Consulate In Beirut represents one of 80 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Lebanon.