- Address: Generalaldersrogade 3 A, 1,2100
- City: Copenhagen
- Fax: 0045-392-01245
- Phone: 0045-3927-3175,0045-3920-1247
About Honorary Consulate of Nepal in Copenhagen, Denmark
Nepalese Consulate in Copenhagen runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Nepalese, and international citizens in Denmark.
The Nepalese Consulate in Copenhagen supports Danish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Nepalese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Nepalese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Nepal
- Want to apply and obtain Nepalese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Nepalese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Nepal and Denmark.
The process of issuing Nepalese Visa and Passport of Nepal can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Nepalese Consulate in Copenhagen if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Nepalese representations in Denmark
In addition to the Nepalese Consulate in Copenhagen, Nepal also has 1 other representation in Denmark:
- Nepalese Embassy in Hellerup
Danish representations in Nepal
- Danish Embassy in Kathmandu is the only Danish representation in Nepal
Nepalese representations worldwide
Nepalese Consulate In Copenhagen represents one of 65 consular and diplomatic representations of Nepal all over the world.
Foreign representations in Denmark
Nepalese Consulate In Copenhagen represents one of 176 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Denmark.