- Address: Koyncuoglu Hahn Salhane, P.O. Box No. 372,
- City: Izmir
- Fax: +90-232-4350549
- Phone: +90-232-4614660
About Honorary Consulate General of India in Izmir, Turkey
Indian Consulate in Izmir runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in Turkey.
The Indian Consulate in Izmir supports Turkish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and Turkey.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Indian Consulate in Izmir if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in Turkey
In addition to the Indian Consulate in Izmir, India also has 2 other representations in Turkey:
- Indian Consulate in Istanbul
- Indian Embassy in Ankara
Turkish representations in India
- Turkish Embassy in New Delhi is the only Turkish representation in India
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Consulate In Izmir represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in Turkey
Indian Consulate In Izmir represents one of 209 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Turkey.