- Address: UL. Staroscinska 1, M. 3 & 4
- City: Warsaw
- Fax: +48-22-6468617
- Phone: +48-22-6468806,+48-22-6468807
- Website: http://http://www.perupol.pl/
About Embassy of the Republic of Peru in Poland
Peruvian Embassy in Warsaw runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Peruvian, and international citizens in Poland.
The Peruvian Embassy in Warsaw supports Polish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Peruvian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Peruvian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Peru
- Want to apply and obtain Peruvian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Peruvian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Peru and Poland.
The process of issuing Peruvian Visa and Passport of Peru can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Peruvian Embassy in Warsaw if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Peruvian representations in Poland
In addition to the Peruvian Embassy in Warsaw, Peru also has 1 other representation in Poland:
- Peruvian Embassy in Warsaw
Polish representations in Peru
Country of Poland has 3 other representations in Peru:
- Polish Consulate in Callao
- Polish Consulate in Arequipa
- Polish Embassy in Lima
Peruvian representations worldwide
Peruvian Embassy In Warsaw represents one of 130 consular and diplomatic representations of Peru all over the world.
Foreign representations in Poland
Peruvian Embassy In Warsaw represents one of 140 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Poland.