- Address: Juan Pablo Sanz y Avenida Amazonas 3617, Edificio Xerox, 2do piso
- City: Quito
- Fax: (+593-2) 2449314
- Phone: (+593-2) 2434113,2434948,2434949
About Embassy of Switzerland in Ecuador
Swiss Embassy in Quito runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Swiss, and international citizens in Ecuador.
The Swiss Embassy in Quito supports Ecuadorean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Swiss economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Swiss Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Switzerland
- Want to apply and obtain Swiss Visa
Visa and Passport services
Swiss passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Switzerland and Ecuador.
The process of issuing Swiss Visa and Passport of Switzerland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Swiss Embassy in Quito if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Swiss representations in Ecuador
In addition to the Swiss Embassy in Quito, Switzerland also has 1 other representation in Ecuador:
- Swiss Consulate in Guayaquil
Ecuadorean representations in Switzerland
Country of Ecuador has 4 other representations in Switzerland:
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Zurich
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Lausanne
- Ecuadorian Consulate in Basel
- Ecuadorian Embassy in Berne
Swiss representations worldwide
Swiss Embassy In Quito represents one of 106 consular and diplomatic representations of Switzerland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ecuador
Swiss Embassy In Quito represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ecuador.