- Address: RUNEBERGINKATU 4C – 001 HELSINKI
- City: Helsinki
- Fax: 00 (358) 963 51 60
- Phone: 00 (358) 961 22 480
About Embassy of Morocco in Helsinki, Finland
Moroccan Embassy in Helsinki runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Moroccan, and international citizens in Finland.
The Moroccan Embassy in Helsinki supports Finn citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Moroccan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Moroccan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Morocco
- Want to apply and obtain Moroccan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Moroccan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Morocco and Finland.
The process of issuing Moroccan Visa and Passport of Morocco can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Moroccan Embassy in Helsinki if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Moroccan representations in Finland
Moroccan Embassy in Helsinki is the only Moroccan diplomatic mission in Finland.
Finn representations in Morocco
Country of Finland has 7 other representations in Morocco:
- Finnish Consulate in Tangiers
- Finnish Consulate in Safi
- Finnish Consulate in Marrakech
- Finnish Consulate in Kenitra
- Finnish Consulate in Agadir
- Finnish Consulate in Casablanca
- Finnish Embassy in Rabat
Moroccan representations worldwide
Moroccan Embassy In Helsinki represents one of 129 consular and diplomatic representations of Morocco all over the world.
Foreign representations in Finland
Moroccan Embassy In Helsinki represents one of 123 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Finland.