- Address: 4301 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 441, Washington DC 20008
- City: Washington DC
- Fax: (202) 966-0983
- Phone: (202) 244-1491
About Embassy of Mauritius
Mauritian Embassy in Washington DC runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Mauritian, and international citizens in United-states.
The Mauritian Embassy in Washington DC supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Mauritian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Mauritian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Mauritius
- Want to apply and obtain Mauritian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Mauritian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Mauritius and United-states.
The process of issuing Mauritian Visa and Passport of Mauritius can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Mauritian Embassy in Washington DC if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Mauritian representations in United-states
In addition to the Mauritian Embassy in Washington DC, Mauritius also has 1 other representation in United-states:
- Mauritian Consulate in New York
American representations in Mauritius
- American Embassy in Port Louis is the only American representation in Mauritius
Mauritian representations worldwide
Mauritian Embassy In Washington DC represents one of 26 consular and diplomatic representations of Mauritius all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Mauritian Embassy In Washington DC represents one of 922 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.