- Address: 25, Rue Archiméde , 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- City: Brussels
- Fax: 0032 (02) 230 4583
- Phone: 0032 (02) 343 0195
About Embassy of Malta in Brussels, Belgium
Maltese Embassy in Brussels runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Maltese, and international citizens in Belgium.
The Maltese Embassy in Brussels supports Belgian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Maltese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Maltese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Malta
- Want to apply and obtain Maltese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Maltese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Malta and Belgium.
The process of issuing Maltese Visa and Passport of Malta can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Maltese Embassy in Brussels if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Maltese representations in Belgium
In addition to the Maltese Embassy in Brussels, Malta also has 1 other representation in Belgium:
- Maltese Consulate in Antwerp
Belgian representations in Malta
- Belgian Consulate in Malta is the only Belgian representation in Malta
Maltese representations worldwide
Maltese Embassy In Brussels represents one of 116 consular and diplomatic representations of Malta all over the world.
Foreign representations in Belgium
Maltese Embassy In Brussels represents one of 257 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Belgium.