- Address: Bolshaya Ordynka 56 , P.O. Box 113095, Moscow
- City: Moscow
- Fax: 7 495 6602768
- Phone: 7 495 6602700
- Website: http://moscow.mfa.gov.il
About Embassy of Israel in Moscow, Russia
Israeli Embassy in Moscow runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Israeli, and international citizens in Russia.
The Israeli Embassy in Moscow supports Russian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Israeli economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Israeli Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Israel
- Want to apply and obtain Israeli Visa
Visa and Passport services
Israeli passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Israel and Russia.
The process of issuing Israeli Visa and Passport of Israel can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Israeli Embassy in Moscow if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Israeli representations in Russia
Israeli Embassy in Moscow is the only Israeli diplomatic mission in Russia.
Russian representations in Israel
Country of Russia has 3 other representations in Israel:
- Russian Consulate in Tel Aviv
- Russian Consulate in Haifa
- Russian Embassy in Tel-Aviv
Israeli representations worldwide
Israeli Embassy In Moscow represents one of 98 consular and diplomatic representations of Israel all over the world.
Foreign representations in Russia
Israeli Embassy In Moscow represents one of 201 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Russia.