- Address: P.O. Box – 292, 336, Kapurdhara Marg
- City: Kathmandu
- Fax: 00-9771-4428279
- Phone: 00-9771-4410900,4414990
- Website: http://www.indianembassy.org.np
About Embassy of India in Kathmandu, Nepal
Indian Embassy in Kathmandu runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in Nepal.
The Indian Embassy in Kathmandu supports Nepalese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and Nepal.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Indian Embassy in Kathmandu if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in Nepal
Indian Embassy in Kathmandu is the only Indian diplomatic mission in Nepal.
Nepalese representations in India
Country of Nepal has 2 other representations in India:
- Nepalese Consulate in New Delhi
- Nepalese Consulate in Kolkata
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Embassy In Kathmandu represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in Nepal
Indian Embassy In Kathmandu represents one of 34 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Nepal.