- Address: Calle Lagasca, 24.2′, Izq, Madrid, 28001
- City: Madrid
- Fax: (349-1) 435 5056
- Phone: (349-1) 575 0870
About Embassy of Bosnia- Herzegovina in Spain
Bosnian Embassy in Madrid runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bosnian, and international citizens in Spain.
The Bosnian Embassy in Madrid supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bosnian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bosnian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Want to apply and obtain Bosnian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bosnian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bosnia And Herzegovina and Spain.
The process of issuing Bosnian Visa and Passport of Bosnia And Herzegovina can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Bosnian Embassy in Madrid if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bosnian representations in Spain
Bosnian Embassy in Madrid is the only Bosnian diplomatic mission in Spain.
Bosnian representations worldwide
Bosnian Embassy In Madrid represents one of 51 consular and diplomatic representations of Bosnia and Herzegovina all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Bosnian Embassy In Madrid represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.